Mark you Calendar for July 15!
The 9th Annual PFC event is July 15 at the Klamath County Fairgrounds. Project Family Connect (PFC) is a one-day, community-wide event where you will meet service providers and have access to FREE immediate services, including: medical/dental clinics, food, haircuts, children’s books, things for teens, clothing, and more.
Veterinarian care is available for companion pets!
You can support this year’s event:
- Donations of essential household and personal items.
- Collection drives.
- Community organizations and businesses are invited to sponsor drives to collect the items mentioned above.
- Financial donations.
- They allow us to cover essential overhead costs and obtain items that may not otherwise be donated.
- Help the day of the event with setting up, taking down, food service, manning tables, and general assistance.
- Service providers.
- Share services that support people in poverty or encourage self-sufficiency.