FS&C does exactly what the name says. We support and connect families to our services and other resources within our community.
Am I eligible for this program?
Yes, if one or more of these apply:
- I receive TANF (Temporary Assistance to Needy Families).
- I have at least one child living in my home.
- I’m co-parenting or have visitation with a child.
- I need a parenting class certificate.
- I’m still not sure. Contact our FS&C Staff, Marlene or Susan, for more information.
What does FS&C have to offer me?
- Family Development: A series of scheduled appointments to set goals for you and your family.
- Parenting Groups: 10 two hour weekly sessions offered quarterly.
- Life skills Workshops: 10 two hour weekly sessions offered quarterly.
- Resource and Referral: individual help finding community resources on an as needed basis.
- Our Monthly Newsletter
- For class details, please visit our calendar
Is FS&C the right fit for me?
FS&C makes a difference. How can I help?
Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Look for FS&C’s blue pinwheels for prevention campaign during the month of April. You can be part of the National Child Abuse Prevention Day of Hope, April 4th at 1:00pm at Sugarman’s Corner, 533 Main Street, Klamath Falls. Learn what you can do to help prevent child abuse.
- Your gift helps supplement our grants and other funding to improve the lives of more families.
Donate while you shop
Get social with us
- Connect with FS&C on Facebook.